The deadline for submission is March 30, 2013.
The Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing is pleased to announce a Special Issue on: Psychological and Behavioral Principles Related to Web Design and Conversion
The Special Issue, guest edited by Dr. Angela Hausman, will address the psychology and behaviors informing website design and increasing conversion of websites.
Examples of appropriate research fitting the aim of this special issue are:
- Psychological antecedents of website conversion
- The role of social elements such as online community in driving website conversion
- The impact of website design elements on driving traffic to the site and/ or increasing conversion
- Crowdsourcing and other user generated content and it’s ability to drive traffic to the website or increase conversion.
- Integration of social media with the website to enhance conversion rates
- The evolution of trust through website design and/ or social networks
- Attitudes and behaviors related to online privacy
The deadline for electronic submission is 30th March, 2013.
For more information, please visit the journal website.