- Nomination is open to all Marketing academic staff, sessional staff and institutional associates (full-time or fractional, continuing or contract) in eligible tertiary institutions.
- The nominee will have a minimum of five years equivalent full-time employment as a Marketing academic, excluding any leave of absence.
- Nominees will have established a track record for excellence and innovation in teaching in marketing education.
- Previous recipients of the Distinguished Marketing Educator of the Year Award are not eligible to apply.
- Nominees must be fully paid individual members of ANZMAC.
NOMINATION FOR THE AWARD:
Candidates must complete their Pearson Distinguished Marketing Educator of the Year 2012 nomination form(docx, 152kb), and the ANZMAC Awards 2012 Application Form, both of which are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include:
- A completed nomination form
- A statement from the nominee addressing the selection criteria provided (of no more than three pages, minimum 12 font).
- A curriculum vitae
- Supporting documentation as appendices (up to five pages). This can include student and peer commentary, testimonials, evidence of the nature and role of education-related output, etc.
Please note: Any material that exceeds the specified maximums will not be considered by the panel.
Past winners of this award are:
|2011||Catherine Sutton-Brady*||University of Sydney|
|2010||Angela Paladino*||University of Melbourne|
|2008||Suzan Burton||Macquarie University|
* Indicates past winner of the ANZMAC Emerging Educator Award.