ANZMAC Distinguished Researcher of the Year Award
This is an annual award for a member of the ANZMAC community judged to have made the most significant contribution to advancing our knowledge of marketing through their research. Candidates may be nominated by a member of ANZMAC or submit on their own behalf. The research cited for the Award will normally span a number of years of work and be identified with a number of publications including a major publication in a leading international journal.
- Nomination is open to all Marketing academic staff and institutional associates (full-time or fractional, continuing or contract) in eligible tertiary institutions.
- It is assumed that the nominee is at professorial level and has more than five years equivalent full-time employment as a Marketing academic.
- Nominees will have established an outstanding track record for excellence in Marketing research.
- Previous recipients of the Distinguished Marketing Researcher of the Year Award are not eligible to apply.
- Nominees must be fully paid individual members of ANZMAC.
Nomination for the Award:
Candidates must complete their ANZMAC Distinguished Researcher 2012 nomination forms and the ANZMAC Awards 2012 Application Form, both of which are submitted to email@example.com
Applications must include:
- A completed nomination forms.
- A curriculum vitae
- A research profile of not more than three A4 pages. This is to include:
- A list of articles published and their citations, including a 500 word statement explaining the major findings from the applicant’s main stream(s) of research, and its significance and contribution to advancing our knowledge and understanding of Marketing.
- Research contracts/grants awarded
- Doctoral candidates successfully graduated
- Research honours received
- Any other information about contributions made to marketing knowledge and practice with specific reference to contributions to the research quality in the Australasian region and/or ANZMAC.
Please note: Any material that exceeds the specified maximum will not be considered by the panel.
Past winners of this award are:
|2009||Harald van Heerde||The University of Waikato|
|2008||Harmen Oppewal||Monash University|
|2008||Geoff Soutar||University of Western Australia|
|2002||Rod Brodie||University of Auckland|
|2001||Peter Danaher||University of Melbourne|