2012 ANZMAC Emerging Researcher of the Year Award
This is an annual award for an early career researcher judged to have made the most significant contribution to knowledge in marketing through research of high standing.
- Nomination is open to all Marketing academic staff, sessional staff and institutional associates (full-time or fractional, continuing or contract) in eligible tertiary institutions.
- The nominee will have no more than five years equivalent full-time employment as a Marketing academic, excluding any leave of absence.
- Nominees will have established a track record for excellence in Marketing research.
- Previous recipients of the Emerging Marketing Researcher of the Year Award are not eligible to apply.
- Nominees must be fully paid individual members of ANZMAC.
Nomination for the Award:
Application must include:
- A completed nomination form.
- A curriculum vitae
- A research profile of not more than three A4 pages. This is to include:
- A list of articles published and their citations, including a brief commentary about the most significant publication to date outlying its specific contribution and/or its role in a larger research program (publications cited in support of a nomination may include multiple authors, but the contribution of each author should be clearly outlined).
- Conference papers presented
- Research contracts/grants awarded
- Research supervision experience
- Research honours received
- Any other information about contributions made to marketing knowledge and practice.
|2011||Svetlana Bogomolova||UNISA / Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science|
|2009||Qiang (Steven) Lu||Sydney University|
|2008||Tracey Dagger||Monash University|
|2007||Elison Lim||University of Melbourne|
|2006||Liliana Bove||University of Melbourne|
|2005||Michael Beverland||University of Bath|