ANZMAC is the Australian
and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference. It is an annual event run in line
Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy's aims.
The Academy aims to provide an organisation for educators and practitioners
interested in marketing theory and research.
More specifically, the Academy has the purpose to:
- Provide an Australia/New Zealand network in the field of research in marketing;
- Provide a forum for research presentations and evaluations;
- Provide publication outlets for high quality research;
- Support young researchers in the marketing field;
- Foster a broad variety of methodological approaches and research issues in marketing, and encourage
cross-fertilisation between approaches;
- Develop an agenda of research topics;
- Recognise contributions to the marketing discipline;
- To carry out any activity which the Academy considers to promote any or all the purposes as set out above.
More information can be found about ANZMAC at